Maximum storage, hydration, and comfort make the H.A.W.G. Pro a triple threat on the trail. Equipped with a large 3-liter Crux Reservoir and the cargo capacity to hold another—for a full 6-liters—our largest bike pack was built for long days and epic rides. The all-new Air Support Pro Back Panel is comfortable and efficient. Designed with body-mapping technology, air flow is channeled to cool areas that generate the most heat. The 3D vent mesh harness is light and durable and a magnetic tube trap allows for quick sips without taking your eyes off the trail. Hip belt cargo pockets keep essentials close at hand and the universal helmet hook makes it easy to carry when not riding. Unpredictable weather? The built-in rain cover quickly deploys to shield your gear. Always adventure-ready, this next-generation H.A.W.G. is also Impact Protector and e-bike battery compatible.
- Air Support Pro Back Panel: Designed with body mapping technology to identify and ventilate the areas of the body that generate the most heat. Lightweight and breathable high pile mesh construction.
- 3D Vent Mesh Harness: Lightweight and breathable with added cargo. Designed for all-day comfort.
- Hip Belt With Cargo: Added stability and quick access to essentials
- Helmet Carry: Stow and secure helmet
- Integrated Tool Roll: Keep your CO2 cartridges, multi-tool, and tire levers safe and secure
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Impact Protection Ready: Compatible with the CamelBak Impact Protector (sold separately)
- E-Bike Battery Sleeve: Securely and safely ride with a second e-bike battery for all-day adventures
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Cargo Compression: Cinch down jackets or other items to keep the footprint small
- Soft Lined Pocket: Keep your glasses or goggles safe and scratch-free
- Magnetic Tube Trap Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Reflectivity: For low-light safety
- Light Loop: Clip on a light to make the ride to and from the trailhead safe
- Armor Carry: Stow and secure knee and elbow pads on the climbs
- Additional Reservoir Carry: Ability to carry up to 6-liters of water