- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
Ring-a-ding-a-ding! Get noticed and keep slowpokes out of your way with Serfas' line of minimalist style, simple-to-use handlebar mounted bicycle bells. The perfect socially acceptable alternative to shouting crowd favorites such as "watch out!" and "move it or lose it!" - Aluminum Construction - Multi-Strike Mechanism - Secure Screw Type Bracket w/ Rubber Insert - Anodized Silver Finish - Fits 19 - 22.2mm Diameter Handlebar
Ring-a-ding-a-ding! Get noticed and keep slowpokes out of your way with Serfas' line of minimalist-style, simple-to-use handlebar mounted bicycle bells. The perfect socially acceptable alternative to shouting crowd favorites such as "watch out!" and "move it or lose it!" - Brass Construction (Longer Ringing Tone Compared To Aluminum Construction) - Multi-Strike Mechanism - Secure Screw Type Bracket w/ Rubber Insert - Polished Brass Finish - Fits 19 - 22.2mm Diameter Handlebar
Ride smart and more safely with Serfas Bar End Mirrors to help increase awareness and visibility of your surroundings as you ride. - Unbreakable Stainless Steel Lens - Base: Eco-Friendly High Impact Nylon Fiber - Universal Design For Left & Right - Fits Handlebars With 16mm-22mm Diameter Bar Ends - Lens: 68mm Diameter
$9.99 - $12.00
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? A bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality. The Large Oi fits 23.8 to 31.8mm bars e.g. drop bar road bikes and some cruiser / commuters. Please make sure you know where on your handlebar you are going to place the bell (grips or stem) before you order as you may need a different sized bell. THE LOOK Where bells usually protrude up or out, Oi doesn’t. It appears to hover around the handle bars. In one sense, it's discreet. But in another, it stands out as unrecognizable. THE SOUND Knog tested numerous prototypes to get the perfect pitch, length of ring, and volume. With a spring-loaded actuator built into the mount, the strike of the bell is firm and fast, allowing a good balance of volume and longevity of sound. It actually has several pitch tones - one core and several supportive higher tones to ensure it's unmistakable and safely heard. To compare it to a musical instrument, where some bells play a single note, Oi plays a chord. THE MOUNT What about the handle-bar cables? No worries. Built into the shape of the mount is a cable management system. So not only does it allow the bell to look and sound uninterrupted, it also helps gather your cables (for the organizer inside us all). What about getting it on the bar. Again, not a thing. Just pop it over, give the hex screw a quick tighten up, and you're good to go. No sliding down the handlebars, no dismantling and re-assembling.
The necessary final touch on your favorite bicycle, Electra's Ding Dong Bell is the perfect form-meets-function accessory. This classy bell has a pleasant ding-dong sound and simply clamps onto your handlebars for easy installation. Pick the one that expresses you! - Oversized bell with cheerful "ding-dong" doorbell style ring - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
Electra's Hawaii Handlebar Mirror looks great and offers a wide view of the road behind, so it ramps up your bike's style and safety. Plus, it easily mounts to your handlebars.
A bicycle bell with a quality sound is how you say hello in Electra. - Easy to push lever creates a friendly ringing sound - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
Dimension Bugle Horns are perfect for those who want to add a touch of humor to their bike. - 7.5 inches in length
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
The Third Eye Foam Helmet Mirror allows you to see what's coming behind you so you can ride defensively and stay safe on the road. The shatter-proof glass mirror is distortion-free and highly durable. It attaches to the inner or outer rim of almost any helmet with a high-tech product called Dual-Lock.
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
The Third Eye Hardshell Helmet Mirror clips on to all hardshell helmets and many helmet visors. Its distortion-free, shatterproof glass mirror allows you to see what's coming from behind so you can ride defensively and safely.
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
$5.99 - $6.59
•Handlebar mount •Fits most bikes •Alloy ringer style bell •53mm
- Alloy lever action safety bells perfect for kids bikes - Sturdy alloy construction with an adorable insect or animal on top
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Big Ben Jr. Bell. A simple spin makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
• Plugs inside handlebar end • 360° adjustable • ABS plastic body
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Candy Mini Bell. It comes in a variety of colors to match your bike and gives you a resounding "ping." It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
•Combines Ping bells and streamers •One bell on each end of the handlebar •Mounts inside handlebar under grips •Optional hand held use
•Lightweight, compact design •Easy-read compass •Alloy construction
• Reflector on back • Extra large • 6" stem
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red) • Two wheel reflectors (white) w/spoke attachments
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Ding Dong Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
- Adjustable handlebar mount - Universal nylon clamp - Ringer style bell - Function: Lever
Shatterproof 1.5" convex cycling mirror with stick-on helmet mounting - Telescoping arm extends from 5 to 8 inches - Features 360° of adjustment
- Reversible mirror mounts inside the handlebar and can be rotated 360º for use on either side - Acrylic convex mirror lens - High impact resistant plastic body - Fits 15.8-21mm ID handlebars - Mount: Bar End
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red)
Page 1 of 6 Next page