- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
•Handlebar mount •Fits most bikes •Alloy ringer style bell •53mm
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Gel Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
Ring-a-ding-a-ding! Get noticed and keep slowpokes out of your way with Serfas' line of minimalist style, simple-to-use handlebar mounted bicycle bells. The perfect socially acceptable alternative to shouting crowd favorites such as "watch out!" and "move it or lose it!" - Aluminum Construction - Multi-Strike Mechanism - Secure Screw Type Bracket w/ Rubber Insert - Anodized Silver Finish - Fits 19 - 22.2mm Diameter Handlebar
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? A bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality. The Large Oi fits 23.8 to 31.8mm bars e.g. drop bar road bikes and some cruiser / commuters. Please make sure you know where on your handlebar you are going to place the bell (grips or stem) before you order as you may need a different sized bell. THE LOOK Where bells usually protrude up or out, Oi doesn’t. It appears to hover around the handle bars. In one sense, it's discreet. But in another, it stands out as unrecognizable. THE SOUND Knog tested numerous prototypes to get the perfect pitch, length of ring, and volume. With a spring-loaded actuator built into the mount, the strike of the bell is firm and fast, allowing a good balance of volume and longevity of sound. It actually has several pitch tones - one core and several supportive higher tones to ensure it's unmistakable and safely heard. To compare it to a musical instrument, where some bells play a single note, Oi plays a chord. THE MOUNT What about the handle-bar cables? No worries. Built into the shape of the mount is a cable management system. So not only does it allow the bell to look and sound uninterrupted, it also helps gather your cables (for the organizer inside us all). What about getting it on the bar. Again, not a thing. Just pop it over, give the hex screw a quick tighten up, and you're good to go. No sliding down the handlebars, no dismantling and re-assembling.
Dimension Bugle Horns are perfect for those who want to add a touch of humor to their bike. - 7.5 inches in length
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
The Third Eye Foam Helmet Mirror allows you to see what's coming behind you so you can ride defensively and stay safe on the road. The shatter-proof glass mirror is distortion-free and highly durable. It attaches to the inner or outer rim of almost any helmet with a high-tech product called Dual-Lock.
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Big Ben Jr. Bell. A simple spin makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Candy Mini Bell. It comes in a variety of colors to match your bike and gives you a resounding "ping." It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
•Combines Ping bells and streamers •One bell on each end of the handlebar •Mounts inside handlebar under grips •Optional hand held use
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red) • Two wheel reflectors (white) w/spoke attachments
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Ding Dong Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
Sunlite's HD I Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
- Brass mini bells with a bright clear tone - Designed for use on 22.2mm bars - Small profiled 21mm dome size
•Handlebar mount •Right or left hand use •Fits all bicycles •Alloy ping style bell
•Classic condor design •Clamp fits most handlebars •Steel construction
• Handlebar mount • Fits most bikes • Ringer style bell • Assorted pictures
- 65mm Bell in the form of a bacon cheese burger - Adjustable handlebar mount - Universal nylon mount - Ringer style mechanism - Function: Lever
• Rear reflector (25.4 clamp mount) • Bracket
Sunlite's Reflective Leg Bands keep your pant cuffs out of the way while acting as a reflector. They give you 360 degrees of visibility.
$6.99 - $15.99
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
Give yourself 360 degrees of visibility with Sunlite's Sport Helmet Mirror. It mounts to either your glasses or to your helmet and has a fully adjustable arm for maximum viewing angle.
- Great novelty horn - Fits most handlebars
•Classic Straight design •Clamp fits most handlebars •10" length
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Windmill Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed. And perhaps best of all, for added flair the windmill spins as you ride through the wind!
$24.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Page 1 of 4 Next page