Direct power meets simplicity—running smoothly day-in and day-out. The 350 hub was developed according to the credo: Reliability meets simplicity. The simultaneous engagement of the ratchets and the resulting large engagement area provide reliability. The plugged construction allows easy maintenance without the need for tools. Adaptation to different axle standards or modification of the engagement angle is also possible with just a few manual steps.
Featuring WTP's very own, patented 3-point clutch friction system, the Helix hub will take you backwards in style and hold up to any peg abuse that comes its way. - Unique internal arrangement with face-bearing clutch stopper - WTP Patented "Tri-Point" friction system - Hub Drilling: 32 - Cassette Body Type: Single Cog Driver - Axle Size: 14mm - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
$70.00 - $75.00
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
- Kick-shift 2-speed hub - Coaster brake - Benefits include its simple backpedal-action shifting/braking and no cables or shifters - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (162mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 138% - Includes 22 tooth 3-spline cog - 116mm OLD (over-locknut dimension)
- Internal gear 8-speed hub with 70mm drum brake - Rotary gear selection with no protruding indicator chain or switch box - Direct drive in first gear allows use of smaller chainwheels - A356 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (185mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 325% - Includes 3-spline 23 tooth cog and a TSS86 twist shifter. Brake lever sold separately
- A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (136mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake front hub (brake lever sold separately)
- Dynamo generator front hub features 3.0-watt headlight power supply - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (140mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake (brake levers sold separately) - Light sold separately
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Converts a Stan's 3.30RD/3.30RDTi hub to a 12x142mm thru-axle.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
- Trail riding optimized straightpull hub with unique oversized flanges, - 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing - Offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention - Shimano Standard/Steel XD drivers available - MATERIAL: CNC optimized alloy hub body, alloy axle, alloy freehub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): 12x142mm, SLS straight pull - WEIGHT (g): ±281 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - FREEHUB: Alloy XD Standard - FREEHUBS AVAIL.: Steel Shimano Standard / Alloy Shimano Standard / Steel XD - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): QRx135mm, 12x142 - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): QRx135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, 12x142mm - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
$143.99 - $144.99
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
The Shimano Alfine DH-UR705-3D Dynamo hub employs a new internal unit construction that is lighter and also reduces dynamo drag while producing 3 watts. It is designed for 26 to 28-inch Center Lock wheels and uses a 12 x 100mm E-THRU axle design. - New internal unit construction is 28g lighter than DH-T8000-3D - More efficient wheel rotation reduces dynamo drag by up to 44% from DH-T8000 - Proper positioning with 12mm E-THRU - Angular contact bearings - Compact & lightweight - Low rotational resistance - Effortless setting of disc rotor - Durable sealing performance
Shimano Alfine SG-S7001 Disc Brake Internally Geared Hub delivers an impressive gear range, spread across 8 speeds, all with the reliability and low maintenance you can only get with an internally geared hub. - Center Lock Disc Rotor Compatible - Rotor lockring not included - Hub Center to Flange: 30.0mm - Hub Drilling: 32-hole - Flange Diameter: 92.5mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
The Shimano HB-M525A hub is ideal for use with 6-bolt disc brake rotors and quick release dropouts. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Made for trekking bikes with rim brakes, the SHIMANO DEORE T610 front hub offers durable and reliable performance thanks to its high-quality sealing and angular contact bearings. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low-friction rolling
Shimano's Deore Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. It features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100mm
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Shimano XT FH-M756 Series Rear Hub - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-Bolt rotor mount - Bearing Type: Loose Ball - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Center to Flange, Left: 33.5 - Center to Flange, Right: 20.5 - Flange Diameter Left: 61 - Flange Diameter Right: 61 - Hub Drilling: 32 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm - Skewer Included: Yes - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 495 grams
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT 8100 front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-less 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the Shimano Deore XT front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with spline mount and lock ring - Toolless 15mm thru axle system optimizes rigidity and weight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance - Hole Count: 28
$140.99 - $144.99
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Over Locknut: 100mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Spoke Hole Circle: 38mm - Center to Flange (Right): 37mm - Center to Flange (Left): 37mm - Average Weight: 203g
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Super polished Bearing Races - Over Locknut: 120mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Contact Sealing: Dust Cap - Average Weight: 298g (w/o lockring)
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
Page 1 of 3 Next page