Value priced smooth tread tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for riding on blacktop or concrete - Semi Slick design with low rolling resistance
$24.99 - $36.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$33.50 - $35.00
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
$29.99 - $40.00
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat-Protection System lets you ride worry-free, and the reflective sidewalls dramatically increase your visibility in low light.
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
$19.95 - $19.99
The Kenda Alfabite is a great all-around budget mountain/BMX tire, available in a steel bead. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
$14.99 - $24.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's Cruiser Strat-O-Balloon Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 26 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 700g, Dual DNA compound - 26 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - 26 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 900g, DNA compound
- Aggressive side and transition knobs for cornering bite - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
Value priced semi knobby tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for crushed gravel or dirt path riding - Low profile knobs in center reduce rolling resistance and aggressive knobs on sides for cornering
- Aggressive cross country/all mountain tire that excels in loose terrain and provides unsurpassed traction on hardpack - Bread: Wire
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
$64.49 - $76.49
• Super-wide cruiser tires • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 3.5
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.4
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
- Salvo`s grippy, diamond-knurled center tread offers extra traction on wet and dry surfaces - 5mm high protection rubber belting - Type: Urban - Bead: Wire
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • ISO 559
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
E-bikes put greater abuse and wear on tires because of heavy frames, battery packs, electric motors, electronics, and of course rider weight and any cargo. Utilizing the same smart inverted tread pattern found on the already popular Drifter series tire, the Serfas E-Drift is constructed using e-bike specific compounds designed to provide a high-mileage long-lasting tire with superior grip, durability, and improved handling characteristics. The E-Drift also features Serfas reliable FPS Flat Protection System and safety conscious reflective sidewalls. - E-bike high mileage compound formulation w/ superior grip characteristics - Inverted tread design reduces rolling resistance for greater speed and handling - 68 durometer center ridge for long life & 58 durometer sides for enhanced cornering capability - Bead: Wire - Pressure: 65psi
Serfas' Seca Wire Bead Road Tire is a great all-round training tire thanks to a long tread life, great flat-resistance and superior road feel. The harder center ridge provides low-rolling resistance, while the softer sides enhance your cornering capabilities. For speed on smooth courses, it's rated to 100 psi and Serfas' Integrated Flat-Protection System offers excellent puncture protection.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
The favorite of downhill and enduro experts. The perfect choice for virtually any track. Intermediate tread: maximum braking traction and cornering grip even in extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design. - Bike Park Performance offers an unbelievably robust, incredibly durable tire for half the cost. - Wire Bead
Page 1 of 2 Next page