Your Search: "Ceramicspeed"
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Lowest resistance hybrid ceramic (ceramic balls and steel cages) available - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed bearings pre-installed for easy installation onto the wheel - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
The XPro 15 is the ultimate expression in pedal technology. Created for competitive cyclists and triathletes seeking a competitive edge, the XPro 15 features CeramicSpeed watt-saving bearings, a hollow titanium axle and a super light carbon body giving you a pedal that weighs 88 grams per pedal. ICLIC, with its pre-opened engagement system, makes it super easy to clip in. The low stack height and oversized pedal platform make pedaling more efficient and comfortable.
For years, your race bike selection was limited to stiff and snappy or compliant and comfortable—that is, until the new Roubaix. Featuring a completely Rider-First Engineered frame, our Future Shock technology, and a top-level build kit, the S-Works Roubaix with Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 is right at home at a local Fondo, a Saturday group ride, or a cobbled road race. The frame is one of the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our top-tier FACT 11r carbon fiber. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts and, compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some sophisticated engineering, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4, and kept it consistent throughout the size-range with our Rider-First Engineered construction. Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this is a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the Roubaix outperforms anything on the market. We spec'd our cobble-crushing S-Works frame with the legendary performance of the Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 electronic build kit and 9170 hydraulic disc brakes, a full assortment of S-Works bits, and hand-built Roval CLX 32s with the legendary CeramicSpeed bearings and custom hubs. Add it all up, and you get a race bike at heart, with the technology to float over the roughest roads. - Features our Rider-First Engineered design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The S-Works FACT 11r frameset is our highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control. - The Roval CLX 32 wheelset is the perfect balance of light weight, durability, and aerodynamics. It's stiff enough for sprinting, strong enough for abuse, and its CeramicSpeed bearings keep things silky-smooth, making them the ultimate all-rounders. - Shimano's Dura-Ace group offers exceptionally crisp shifts, smooth braking modulation, and it keeps the overall weight of this Roubaix at an absolute minimum.
Making up about 50% of your total race time, the bike portion of a triathlon is where equipment choices can make the difference between first and fifth, and no other equipment choice will save you more time than a disc wheel. While traditionally-shaped disc wheels are faster than their spoked counterparts, the Roval 321 Disc for disc brakes turns conventional design on its head, creating the fastest wheel on the planet. Disc wheels often fall into two categories—a completely flat shape, with structure coming from carbon fiber and a honeycomb-foam filling, or a spoked wheel that's been faired with a carbon fiber cover. In our quest to break traditions, the 321 uses a single layer of 1k carbon fiber on each side of the wheel, and it all comes together at the brake track bridge. This kind of carbon fiber is rarely used in bicycle components due to its high manufacturing cost, but it offers a bevy of performance benefits. This coveted carbon is much lighter than other layups, like 3k and 12k, and it can only be laid by the most skilled of carbon fiber craftsmen. It's complicated, but the payout is worth it, as it delivers a supple ride and one of the lightest disc wheels available. And in the real world, this means that it'll spin-up quickly and reduce fatigue over the length of the course. Stiffness is often the “hot-topic” in the disc wheel world, but we think it’s an interesting conversation. It's long been thought that efficient power transfer and high stiffness are directly correlated, but through extensive field-testing, we've determined that this isn't the case at all. In fact, our initial disc was so stiff that, under power, it wouldn't flex with the frame and this caused brake rub. This wrongly creates the perception of a flexy wheel, when really, the wheel is actually too stiff. In order to solve the brake rub problem, we first designed our optimal aero shape and then worked on our internal stiffness targets to fit within what we consider to be a desirable frame stiffness. And while light overall weight was a development priority, our focus was aerodynamics. Through hours of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and testing in the Win Tunnel, we developed a never-before-seen shape that's optimized to work with a tire for on-bike airflow. What this translates to is an all-carbon disc wheel that, on the non-drive-side, has a shape that's as aerodynamic as our current understanding allows, and a drive-side shape that's as aerodynamic as the wheel-dish and derailleur clearance will allow for. To save every possible watt, we've also added CeramicSpeed bearings and DT Swiss 240 hub internals into our hub. Each 321 Disc wheel is also 2Bliss Ready right out of the box and comes with a padded wheel bag, quick-release, and tubeless valve stem. Designed for the most uncompromising athletes in the world, with engineering to match, the 321 Disc is the world's most advanced disc wheel for your race against the clock. - Rim Type: Full carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready - Rim Material: Carbon - Braking Surface: Disc brake only - Rim Depth: Solid Disc - Rim Width: 19mm internal, 27.3mm external (at brake track) - Rear Hub: Roval Disc 142x12mm, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed - Assembly Method: Handmade - Extras: Roval padded wheel bag, Roval tubeless valve, Roval valve pocket covers - Weight: 1015g
Page 1 of 1